What are people talking about?
Welcome to SK6This site is about positive discussion to improve our local community. We welcome all constructive comments however there are a number of things we won't tolerate discrimination, persecution, bad language, intolerance. Any comments that don't meet the discretion of the editors will be removed.
Recent Posts On Our Site
Most Popular Conversations On The SK6 Siteactivities Advice allotment badgers baskets BBC beauty beer Bredbury Britain in a day business channel 4 Children Christmas christmas fair Christmas Tree Church Churches class community Computer council Facts family FAQ festival flats flowers football Free grow guides guild hall hanging Health help Homelessness housing Introduction Investment Is Woodley Still A Village? life living loan sharks markets Missing cat new business northern rail october Open day operation christmas child panto press Romiley shoeboxes shops sk6 Sports Startpoint St Batnabas st marks stockport stockport express Sure Start survey Tennis Centre things to do Trains transport vegetables video Whats On woodley Woodley Sports Zumba
- RT @ndeanstockport: Mum's shop gets raided, sister is in hospital, lost my best friend & now we get broken into? Stolen black Fujitsu lapto… 4 hours ago
- RT @BBCMIDigital: "Pedal Plan" at #FoC2015 http://t.co/DnLhdddQDU 1 day ago
- RT @Laura_TCO: Wifi has been launched at the 3 sisters. Come over to Brecon Towers for more info about training with @startpointsk6 http://… 5 days ago
- Our newest @UKonlinecentres in #brinnington #stockport Great partnership with @StockportHomes & @communityuk stockportonline.org/2015/07/29/the… 5 days ago
- RT @StockportHomes: Today is the day! Free WiFi launched at 3 Sisters #brinnington @CommunityUK #digitalinclusion from 2.30pm #getonline ^vc 5 days ago
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31