What are people talking about?
Welcome to SK6This site is about positive discussion to improve our local community. We welcome all constructive comments however there are a number of things we won't tolerate discrimination, persecution, bad language, intolerance. Any comments that don't meet the discretion of the editors will be removed.
Recent Posts On Our Site
Most Popular Conversations On The SK6 Siteactivities Advice allotment badgers baskets BBC beauty beer Bredbury Britain in a day business channel 4 Children Christmas christmas fair Christmas Tree Church Churches class community Computer council Facts family FAQ festival flats flowers football Free grow guides guild hall hanging Health help Homelessness housing Introduction Investment Is Woodley Still A Village? life living loan sharks markets Missing cat new business northern rail october Open day operation christmas child panto press Romiley shoeboxes shops sk6 Sports Startpoint St Batnabas st marks stockport stockport express Sure Start survey Tennis Centre things to do Trains transport vegetables video Whats On woodley Woodley Sports Zumba
- Tickets for Sunday's CoderDojo are now available! Click on the link to book your place. We have new toys! eventbrite.co.uk/e/stockport-co… 1 hour ago
- @SMBC_Libraries Our learners enjoyed internet shopping at Edgeley library this afternoon #GOW2015 #easieronline http://t.co/dBKLTwPAMa 1 hour ago
- RT @darlingtonroger: I use Skype and puppets to communicate with my granddaughter who now lives in Nairobi #easieronline #GOLW15 http://t.c… 1 hour ago
- RT @StaceyGreen_SH: The local history group @BurnageLibrary are making life #easieronline searching archives online as part of #GOLW15 http… 1 hour ago
- @SMBC_Libraries We're celebrating #GOW2015 with a party at Edgeley Library with the party food we ordered online! http://t.co/QPSMxUqnCd 1 hour ago
October 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31